The Canadian Feminist Alliance for International Action (FAFIA) is currently hiring an Executive Director for a full-time position.
The Executive Director, in collaboration with the FAFIA Steering Committee, is responsible for the leadership and management of FAFIA. We are looking for a dynamic feminist who is committed to furthering women’s substantive equality and human rights.
Location: Ottawa, ON.
Hours: A standard work week, including evening and weekend work as required. This is a full-time permanent position, dependent on funding.
Salary: A competitive salary appropriately related to experience will be offered.
- A collegial and supportive work environment where work-life balance is valued
- Working with an experienced and knowledgeable team on important social issues
- National and international travel
- A great compensation package including health/dental benefits and generous vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting opportunities